Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Okay, so fun creating projects just for you guys to see on my blog!! Isn't this the cutest little pumpkin basket! It is the perfect size for to chocolate nuggets!! Anyway, I saw a punch art pumpkin basket somewhere, and when I went back to find it, of course I couldn't! So here is my version and directions! I hope you enjoy it!!


Directions

Cut card stock to 2-1/2" x 5-3/4".
Score along the bottom at 1".
Score along the length at 1-3/4", 2-3/4", 4-1/2" and 5-1/2"
Punch 5 ovals out of Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Wide Oval. Punch Stem out of Old olive card stock with Modern Label Punch, then sponge the edges of all pieces with Soft Suede Stamp pad, and add stitching with your white gel pen.
Cut old olive handle @ 6" x 3/4".
Assemble the box, add the pumpkin to the front with dimensionals, put the handle on with brads,
add a bow around the stem with Linen thread and your done!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little pumpkin basket! Very cute!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Monika
    my blog: monikastamp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete