Friday, September 18, 2009

Lately I have been needing a lot of praying for you cards, not always a great thing, but it is a blessing to lift someones spirits with a hand stamped card! Anyway, I have found myself using this stamp set, "Thoughts and Prayers" so often, I just love it! On this card I used the Faux Silk technique, an oldie, but goodie! So I thought I would share it with you as a reminder, or maybe even as a new technique!
Enjoy!

Faux Silk Technique

Step 1- Stamp images on tissue paper.

Step 2- Color images if necessary.

Hint:
Color carefully. The ink will bleed through the tissue paper.

Step 3- Crinkle tissue paper. Smooth out and set aside.

Step 4- Apply adhesive of your choice over the entire piece of neutral card stock.

Step 5- Spread tissue paper over adhesive. Smooth out most wrinkles.

Step 6 - Trim excess tissue paper.

Step 7- Finish your card.








No comments:

Post a Comment