Friday, September 25, 2009

My Favorite Set "Courage"

The name of the set says it all!! Having 2 boys in the Army and a husband in the Coast Guard, this was the first set I bought, and the set I use the most!!

I used the bleach technique on this card. The image is stamped on Kraft card stock then I bleach out the area I wanted to add in skin color and white too! To bleach, I use my regular house hold bleach that I dip an old blender pen in (I feel I have the most control with that) I let that area dry, and then watercolor with an Aqua Painter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons.

Other Supplies used...

Service & Sacrifice Stamp Set
Hero Jumbo Wheel
Night of Navy Jumbo Cartridge
Night of Navy Card Stock
Real Red Card Stock
Kraft Card Stock
Real Red Stamp Pad
Black Stazon Stamp Pad
Star punch
Silver Brad
Red Double-Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment