Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bright Blessings

I can not pass up those sweet little boy scouts selling popcarn out side the grocery store!! Of course I thought, if I buy caramel corn, I can make cute projects out of this little $10 bag of Caramel corn, and so that is what I chose, and the above project is one that I made!! You can tell I had a little more time on my hands, I actually rolled the image 3 times, and cut out the leaves and words so they would be different colors.

Supplies Used....

Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper
Peach Parfait Card Stock and Stamp Pad
Old Olive Card Stock & Stamp Pad
Cajun Craze Card Stock and Stam Pad
Pear Pizzaz & Peach Parfait Stitched-Poly Ribbon
Scallop Border Punch
Paper Piercing Tool
Medium Cello Bag

The clear box is a 4 1/2 x 1 x 5 7/8" box cut in Half (I purchased mine at Clearbags.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment