Sunday, May 30, 2010

A week away, but I am back!!


"Memorial Day BUNCO Blast"


I have been on a break from blogging, but I am back!! Last night I had my Memorial Day Bunco Blast!! It was so much fun!! It was delayed 1 night due to a disaster on our local freeway, but I still had a full house!! (I have never done that before, but when more than 1/2 the guest had no way to get here, I go on the phone, and every guest could come the next night, and was happy to change, so I did!!) Anyway, above are photos of my BUNCO cards, score pads and favors!! All prizes were Stampin' Up! like glue sticks, buttons, ribbon, paper, etc. The main prizes were gift certificates!! It was so much fun, I love my Bunco events, and getting together with my Stampin' Friends!!


Supplies Used....


July Fourth Stamp Set
Red, White & Blue Jumbo Wheel W/Brilliant Blue Cartridge
Hero Jumbo Wheel W/ Real Red Cartridge
Brilliant Blue Stamp Pad
Real Red Stamp Pad
Real Red, Brilliant Blue & Whisper White Card Stock
Star & Large Star Punches
Scallop Border Punch
Red Gingham & Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment