Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!! Thank you to all of the brave Military Men and Women!!

Patriotic Treat


Coming from a military wife and a military mom, this is a very special day for me!! Although it is a great day for families to gather and BBQ, my heart goes out to those honoring family members or friends who have died serving our country!! My prayers are with you, and also with those who family members are serving away from home at this time. Thank you for your sacrifices!!
I love to make patriotic treats!! I send them to my sons troop in Afghanistan, give them to friends, I can make them all year round!! My son has an all guys in his troop (due to what they do) and I know the candy comes out, and these go right in the trash, but at least they know, somebody took the time to make them something and show they are being thought of!!
Supplies used....
July Fourth Stamp Set
Red, White & Blue Jumbo Wheel W/ Brilliant Blue Cartridge
Brilliant Blue & Whisper White Card Stock
Real Red and Brilliant Blue Stamp Pads
Star & Large Star Punches
Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Pillow Box Die
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment