Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make sure to scroll down- post from past days just showed up!!

A card for Garrett!!

I've heard it's been a long hard week in Afghanistan, so I though it was a great time to send a hand stamped card off!! With Facebook, I don't do that a s much - I am just good at sending packages!!

Anyway, Everyone knows, this is my most used stamp set, because I do stamp cards for guys who don't get mail and packages.

Supplies used....

Courage Stamp Set

Service & Sacrifice Stamp Set

Jet Black Stazon Stamp Pad

Night Of Navy Stamp Pad

Soft Suede Stamp Pad

Night of navy, Soft Suede, Real Red & Very Vanilla Card Stock

Aqua Painter & Water Color Wonder Crayons

Star Punch

Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Natural Hemp Twine

Big Shot & Texture Template

Crop-a-Dile

Jumbo Eyelet

No comments:

Post a Comment