Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's tea time.....

For Mom!!



Another Mother's Day card idea!! I am just having too much fun coming up with new ideas (new idea for me anyway). This is the perfect Mother's Day card for the tea lover in your life!!

Supplies used.....


Elements of Style Stamp Set (from the upcoming summer mini)
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Bashful Blue Cardstock
So Saffron Stamp Pad
Stampin' Sponge
Light Blue Satin Ribbon

I cannot take credit for this adorable pattern....I just added the front panel so I could add a real tea bag!! I got the pattern here http://www.paperscrapz.screentastic.ca/card%20templates/teacup%20template.pdf

1 comment:

  1. So very cute... Love the TEA cup!! do you have a pattern to share?? I have a couple friends who collect Tea cups and pots.. this would make a wonderful gift!! GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete