Okay, so today I had Jury duty, so you get another great Stampin' Up Idea!!
Accessories & Tools
- Stamp santa image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Whisper White card stock (3" x 3"). Watercolor using Classic Stampin' Pads and Aqua Painter. Cut out, and tape to toothpick.
- Stamp trees in Old Olive and Taken with Teal ink on Whisper White card stock (1-1/4" x 2-1/2"; 1-1/4" x 3"; 1-1/2" x 2-1/4"). Cut out each tree, and tape to toothpick.
- Fill apothecary jar a quarter of the way with filler, and stick toothpicks into filler to create a snowy scene.
- Tie Old Olive 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon around top of jar.
- Ink December 25 image using Stampin' Write markers, and stamp image on remaining piece of Whisper White card stock (1" x 2-1/4"). Color portions of ornaments using Classic Stampin' Pads and Aqua Painter. Tuck card stock under ribbon knot, and secure using Stampin' Dimensionals.