Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Christmas Goody"

I'm sure you can tell, I love stamping for Christmas!! This may seem a little over the top,
but sometimes, I just don't know when to stop! The bow with the snowflakes and the bells on the end, remind me of the ties on the ponchos my grandma used to knit for us when we were little, I don't know why! Anyway, this is a fun bag, made from the Big Shot "Fancy Favor Die". You can put so many different goodies in it, I chose gum drops!

Other supplies used....

Holiday Best Hostess Stamp Set
Real Red & Always Artichoke Marker
Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper
Always Artichoke Paper
Whisper White Paper
Snowflake Punch
Large Oval Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon
Silver Cording
Window Sheet
1/8" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment