Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Tree Trimmings" Card

Okay, I am back to my normal schedule again! I have been in full swing prepping for my Christmas card Class for national card making day, and now it is over, we had so much fun! I am so glad so many were able to make it. Thank you so much to everyone who made it such a successful event!! I feel so blessed to have such great friends to stamp with! Here is one of the cards we stamped last night! I will be posting a few more of the cards we made during this week, along with other new projects! Thank you for checking in!

Supplies used....

Tree trimmings Stamp Set
All Holidays Stamp Set (Peace Love Joy)
Real Red Stamp Pad
Always Artichoke Stamp Pad
Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Always Artichoke Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon
Crystal Brad
Scallop Edge Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment