Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Extreme Birthday fun.....

Okay, this is the mom of 3 boys in me coming out! I rarely get a chance to make kids Cards anymore now that me kids are grown, but do have a few couple young nieces and nephews to get my little fix here and there! I have a little nephew skateboards in competitions so I purchased this set back when it came out with him in mind!
Supplies Used....
Extreme Skateboard Stamp
Extreme Elements Stamp Set
Basic Black, Whisper White & Basic Gray Card Stock
Basic Black & Versa Mark Stamp Pads
Black and Silver emboss powder
Heat tool
cutter kit
Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Whisper White 1/8 taffeta ribbon (sponged w/black ink)
1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punches
Perfect Details Texture Plate & Big Shot
(Texture stamps are basic black ink stamped off)

No comments:

Post a Comment