Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Last Chance!!


It is here, the last chance list!!! It is always such an exciting time, because out with the old, means in with the NEW!!!! The list this year includes accessories too!! Some are even at discounted prices!! (Even the Red Polka Dot Ribbon I just paid full price for the day prior!)

Anyway, fun, fun, fun I can't wait to see all of the fun new stuff in the new catalog!! It is always my favorite time of the stampin' year!! July 1st is the date of the release!! If you want to pre-order a catalog, let me know - The price is $9.95 and I will give you a gift certificate for a free stamp pad with your first order of $25 or more!!


Click on the photo of the list above to go to store!!

Last Chance Stamp List

Last Chance Definitely Decorative List

Last Chance Accessories List

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment