Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day......

A Card for the Troops to send back to there Special Dads!


This father's day card was inspired by a birthday card my sister, Jeanne Kooker made.
I just loved the colors! I modified it with less DSP, and steps, as we are making a lot of them!
We are hoping to get over 400 cards made this weekend, which is why most of the cards are fairly simple! I used the "Happy Father's Day" Saying from the "All Holidays" stamp set, stamped with Taken with Teal Craft Pad, and embossed with clear embossing powder.
The Card Stock Colors are, Taken With Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White, and the pattern paper is from the Sweet Pea Pattern Paper Pack. I Crimped the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and finished it off with a large Chocolate Chip Brad and Chocolate Chip 5/8" Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment