Wednesday, February 10, 2010

( Another page using My Digital Studios! I just love it!!)

Stamp For Our Troops, Coming Soon!!
When:

Saturday, March 27th from 10:00 AM - 10:00PM

Save the date to come on over for a great cause! We will be stamping hundreds of cards to send to Afghanistan for our Troops!! We will stamp several for the soldiers with special messages, as well as several cards for them to send back to their family members! It was such a huge hit last time, and very well received by the troops, they just loved it! So please come on over and stamp away!! Bring a friend or two!! I will have treats for all, Lunch and dinner! Door prizes galore as well!! I am Asking for a $10 donation (you can pay using the link to the left!!) to cover supplies and shipping! I hope to see you here!! Please RSVP!!! This time we will be sending the cards to Garretts Battalion which you can see photos of in the above scrapbook page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment