Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank you for your patience!! My January Stamping date will be Sunday, January 24th at 2:00! The fee will be just $5!!! (Since you were all so patient on the last minute date!) And you won't want to miss out!! I have fun, fun projects to make!!

I have had so many ask, all of my boys (and daughter in law, made it home safely, and we had a blast! I was so thankful to have a complete break to just enjoy them all!! I have also had several e-mails this week asking about Garrett's deployment -
so I thought I would update you all! He leaves sometime very soon, they are not giving an exact date, but we will be heading out Friday for his going away ceremony, and we know it will be before the 20th! All prayers are appreciated!!

WOW!! I just returned home from leadership last night, and boy did I have a blast! I can't wait to share all of the fun new projects I made & ideas I learned! I haven't even unpacked yet, but today I will share a fun Thank You card we made for one of our Make-n-Takes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment