Thursday, December 17, 2009


Tag Box

You might notice I haven't been posting daily! Well family is always first at my house! I am thrilled that all of my kids are coming home for Christmas, and I want to make sure every is perfect before they get here, so I have been very busy around the house, making sure all of the traditions are covered! I do have projects to post, but it won't be everyday! As my son Garrett will be leaving for Afghanistan in January for a year, I want to spend quality time with him (and his amazing wife). Needless to say, I will not be stamping while they are here!! (Not to mention, my oldest son is staying in my stamping room!) So check back often, I do have a lot of fun projects to share!! Thanks for understanding!!

This is a fun tag box, straight from the Stampin' Up! Website! It uses the level 2 hostess set, "Christmas Punch"! You can download the box pattern
here!

No comments:

Post a Comment